[pmwiki-devel] How to make a TODO List?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 07:41:28 CST 2007

Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 11:22:17 AM, Kathryn wrote:

> The problem with something like AddDeleteLine is that it *deletes*
> lines, where I don't want them deleted, I want them marked (say, with a
> strikeout) to show that they're done.

AddDeleteLine or Fox are both able to add a delete button or link to
each post, but you don't need to do this! Just build the template
without delete button or delete link.

Fox can do more or less what CommentboxPlus does, plus you can create
more flexible forms, since it uses pmwiki's input markup.

I have to think about how to build a template so each posting can have
a  checkbox marker though.

Hans