[pmwiki-devel] UpdatePage question / wiki permissions & security

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Nov 27 09:28:52 CST 2006

On Nov 27, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>>    I'd like to add the correct information to
>>    the Cookbook/DebuggingForCookbookAuthors page.
>
> That'd be great, thanks!

And that's done.

Another question:

To check whether a user is simply logged in from inside a recipe,
should it just be:

if (!isset($Author)) {
  #user is not logged in
}

Assuming that we don't know (or care) what login system they're using
-- native PmWiki, AuthUser, AuthUserDBase, UserAuth, etc.

If anyone can think of code snippets that recipe authors need, please
add them to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/
DebuggingForCookbookAuthors

I may eventually change the name of the page -- Or should we start a
new wiki group? LOL

Crisses