[pmwiki-devel] UpdatePage question / wiki permissions & security

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Nov 27 07:16:55 CST 2006

Does UpdatePage check for whether the current user has edit
permissions on a page?

If not, what would the procedure be?

What are the procedures for checking permissions?

I'd like to add the correct information to the Cookbook/
DebuggingForCookbookAuthors page.

Thanks!

Crisses
----
If I could change, I would, Take back the pain, I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made, I would
If I could stand up and take the blame, I would
If I could take all the shame to the grave, I would
  -- Linkin Park, Easier to Run