[pmwiki-devel] PmWiki via Subversion

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 14:10:27 CST 2006

Having recently tried to get latest PmWiki via TortoiseSVN[1] on a
Win32 platform, I had some 'end-of-line' conflicts occuring when
merging the subversion release with a previously zip extracted one:
* Files from the zip release have LF eol ending
* Files from the repository have my OS native eol ending (aka CRLF).
I know I could alter my own SVN global config [2], but I was wondering
if it wouldn't be more reliable to have it specified on the source
repository itself?

BTW, it would also be nice to have an http access on the repository.

Dom

[1] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Subversion
[2] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.2/svn.advanced.props.html#svn.advanced.props.special.eol-style