[pmwiki-devel] wikiform+attach:

pmwiki-devel.10.kompjuta at spamgourmet.com pmwiki-devel.10.kompjuta at spamgourmet.com
Thu Dec 7 07:13:13 CST 2006

Hi List,

I've learned nearly nothing is impossible with pmwiki. :-)

I need an wikifrom with the possibillity to attach one or more files.
Adding an other regex in wikiform.php should be easy.
But how should I integrate the upload-process ?

Wikiform has set an action:
<input type='hidden' name='action' value='posteform' />
And upload waits for:
<input type='hidden' name='action' value='postupload' />

Is it possible to add both actions to one form?
Or should the content of:
<input name='uploadfile' type='file' />
be delegated and send again to the upload-form ?

Any hints are welcome.
Falk Hamann

--

[root at Linux] chown -R linux.users /world