[pmwiki-users] 403 on new install

K B kbauman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:58:26 PDT 2026


Hello again, happens that I had left an old Drupal .htaccess laying around.
Sorry to bother you and thanks for the great software. Karen

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 5:55 PM K B <kbauman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, I am having my first problem ever on a PMWiki install. I am
> getting a 403. I am in communication with my host and they said: "  there
> is wrong permission for the pmwiki.php file. The correct permission is 644.
> And the correct permission for the "directory" folder is  755
>
> I changed the permissions but no joy, I am waiting for their response but
> I wanted to ask if there is something obvious to you that I may have
> missed. Karen
>
>
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> Virus-free.www.avg.com
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> <#m_5855480553640835600_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/attachments/20260925/e6f68893/attachment.html>


More information about the pmwiki-users mailing list