[pmwiki-users] Include-problem

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jan 15 11:24:10 PST 2022

On 15/01/2022 20:05, Thomas Lundgren wrote:
> I´m using the (:include Group/Page:) (with no other parameters)
> directive quite a lot on a couple of my PmWiki-sites. All but one
> works well!
>
> On the site that does not work I´m, in a group (named Admin) and a
> page (named Allt), using include for a couple of pages.
>
> At the top of the page PmWiki prints out; "Admin.GroupHeader self=0
> basepage={*Admin.Allt}". After that all content from the pages are
> includes but no images are included.
>
> Why does PmWiki prints out "Admin.GroupHeader self=0
> basepage={*Admin.Allt}" and how do I get the images to be included (as
> in my other sites).

If you have attached files or images with the Attach:file.ext markup,
and you're including this text in another wikigroup, the same link may
not work in the other group unless there is a similarly named file
attached to the other group.

Normally, if you want to include text with attachments, into another
group (or page, depending on your $UploadPrefixFmt setting), the Attach:
links may work if you use the full format as in

   Attach:Group.Page/file.ext

or

   Attach:{$FullName}/file.ext

This should work even when included in another wikigroup.

Also, uploads need to be enabled in the other wikigroup, and with the
same $UploadPrefixFmt setting.

Petko