[pmwiki-users] Include-problem

Thomas Lundgren publik at lundgren.nu
Sat Jan 15 11:05:49 PST 2022

Please help! :)

I´m using the (:include Group/Page:) (with no other parameters)
directive quite a lot on a couple of my PmWiki-sites. All but one works
well!

On the site that does not work I´m, in a group (named Admin) and a page
(named Allt), using include for a couple of pages.

At the top of the page PmWiki prints out; "Admin.GroupHeader self=0
basepage={*Admin.Allt}". After that all content from the pages are
includes but no images are included.

Why does PmWiki prints out "Admin.GroupHeader self=0
basepage={*Admin.Allt}" and how do I get the images to be included (as
in my other sites).

With best regards,
Thomas Lundgren

--
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.