[pmwiki-users] Should $EnableNotSavedWarning be enabled by default?

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:46:50 PST 2022

No matter what choice will be done for sample-config, it's convenient
to have this line
written in starting config (commented or no), so that administrators
know that such option does exist.

As for me I have no preference here. I did not use that option ; testing now.
If the message written in the pop-up can be modified, I would prefer
"Quit this page" instead of "Quit website".

Thank you.
Gilles.