[pmwiki-users] Conditional expressions

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:47:53 PDT 2021

Hi,

Several years ago, aside boolean expressions, numerical tests were presents
In the ConditionalExtensions recipe. When Patrick asked me to relicence the
recipe to let him include the boolean evaluation into PmWiki's core, I
tailored it down, keeping the numerical tests.

Even if the recipe might deserves some cleanup/performance enhancements, it
should still work as expected.

Regards,
Dominique