[pmwiki-users] pagelist with RecentChanges trail : how to get rid of deleted pages which are listed ?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Oct 29 08:23:06 PDT 2021

Next version should be released early next month, but you can already
try the pre-release now -- get it from the PmWiki/ChangeLog page. Only
pmwiki.php has changes related to this.

It already has the "if exists" optimization, which on large pagelists
may improve the stopwatch times by a factor of 10 or more. It is still
case-insensitive, and this is unlikely to change in the core, but will
allow a local configuration to override it or add a new one.

Petko