[pmwiki-users] Redesigning for accessibility: heading levels?

Steve Glover Steve.Glover at jisc.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 09:25:33 PDT 2020

Hi,

One of the things I've come across when remodelling a PmWiki-based site to fit with accessibility guidelines is the rather stricter rules on header levels than I've been used to.

I can use a bulk search and replace on pages in the wiki.d folder to ensure that each page starts with a first level header - that bit's easy enough - but where I hit a problem is when I have one page that includes others.

Is there a way, please, to include one line of text if a page is rendered alone but another if it's rendered inside a holding page?

Thanks

Steve