[pmwiki-users] Group- or page-dependent ?action=print

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Sep 1 10:49:17 PDT 2020

On 01/09/2020 19:24, Steve Glover wrote:
> Is there a way that I could have a different default print skin for
> each group or for unusually complex individual pages, please?

You can place in local configuration in a local/Group.php or
local/Group.Page.php something like:

   $ActionSkin['print'] = 'my-print-skin';

Where you copy the directory pub/skins/print to pub/skins/my-print-skin
and adapt it for your needs.

Petko

P.S. Recently I've mostly added CSS with "@media print {}" queries
because in my observation people tend to not notice the "print page"
link but know how to use "File-Print", "File-Print preview" or "Ctrl+P"
on their browser. The CSS removes the sidebar and other unneeded
elements, and removes width restrictions and margins from the page.

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades