[pmwiki-users] Session (or authid?) and fastcache recipe issue

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:49:49 PDT 2020

I just have installed a new PmWiki test site somewhere on my website ;
then have installed and set up fastcache recipe + PmWiki very minimal
config (testing with and without "session" line).
As of now it looks like it's working as expected ; which means I have to
investigate my own mess.

I still have a question Petko :
what is the session line – session_name('XXXSESSID'); – in config ? This
line is not in sample-config and I don't know what is the benefit of it.
According to PmWiki/AuthUser#sessions it's mainly dedicated for users
running a PmWiki Farm. Does that mean it is useless for single (or
distinct) site installation ?

Thank you !!