[pmwiki-users] PMwiki, counting page hits and flow off the login pages

Foster Schucker Foster at Schucker.org
Thu Nov 26 18:39:31 PST 2020

Petko, your fix worked, thanks.  I created a page that shows if a person
was able to log in.  I need to spend some more time looking at the
?action= items.

Moni, thanks for the pointer to TotalCounter.  It looks like it has
everything I want, but will take some time to digest the manual so I get
everything set up correctly.

Thanks