[pmwiki-users] redirections to pmwiki site

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Sat Jun 27 23:44:51 PDT 2020

Le 28/06/2020 à 06:03, Petko Yotov a écrit :

first, thanks for your answer

> On 23/06/2020 09:37, jdd at dodin.org wrote:
>> I was just asked by a user for fix to a page of my web site
>> (http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=PmWikiDe.Passwords)
>>
>> and just noticed that this page do not really exist but is some sort
>> of redirect to the official pmwiki web site.
>
> 2 assumptions are wrong here. The page doesn't exist in the default
> installation

oh... This pmwiki install is managed by cpanel/softaculous (from my
hosting company o2switch), so they don't use a default system. a bit
odd, even if understandable. no localization choice there.

  -- it only contains the documentation in English. For the
> page to be there, you must have added the German documentation which I
> can see starts from here:
>
>     http://www.dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=PmWikiDe.PmWiki

what I didn't understand at first was than theses pages are not from
wiki.d but from wikilib.d (not visible from the URL)

> Note that when you have page files in wikilib.d,

I didn't even know it was possible :-(

> links to the same page on pmwiki.org and to that talk page, because they

I have no problem with this :-)

ok. thanks again. my understanding of PmWiki is better now.

It's really a great piece of software, many thanks to P Michaud and
yourself for it

jdd

--
http://dodin.org