[pmwiki-users] PmToc Numbered Headings

Robert Riebisch rr at bttr-software.de
Sat Jan 11 11:38:35 PST 2020

Hi Petko,

regarding your recent comment "by default only 3+ headings generate a
TOC unless $PmTOC['MinNumber'] is set to 1 or 2":
I interpret, that you maybe think I used $PmTOC['MinNumber']=1 (or 2)
and that (:notoc:) would not be required on my specific one-heading page.
Is it right?

But I don't do!

>From my local/config.php:
##  Support built-in table of contents and numbered headings.
$PmTOC['Enable'] = 1;
$PmTOC['NumberedHeadings'] = '1.1.1.1.1.1';  # Use numeric format.
$PmTOC['EnableBacklinks'] = 1;               # Show link to top of page.

Yes, PmWiki didn't not display a TOC on my page, but it still numbered
the only heading, which didn't make sense to me. So I had to use (:notoc:).

Cheers,
Robert
--
              +++ BTTR Software +++