[pmwiki-users] Thank You =)

Christopher Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Tue Feb 18 09:11:13 PST 2020

On 2/18/20 11:04 AM, Peter Naudus wrote:
> I was first exposed to PmWiki when I was in college, using an intranet
> that one of our professors had set up. Since then, I used a bunch of
> different wiki software packages, generally preferring DokuWiki. I was
> looking for something a bit more powerful and remembered PmWiki.
>
> I've been blown away at how feature-rich it is and how many things I can
> do with just the baked-in feature set. Thanks so much for creating and
> continuing to work on this software. It's amazing!

Sometimes I wish I could write a book on PmWiki.  The out of the box
doesn't really do it justice.  The thing is a fast well organized macro
marvel.  Makes server side high end processing very doable (unlike
things like, cough.... wordpress, for example).

So.. ditto on the Thank You (everyone from PM and Petko, to all the
cookbook authors and maintainers and the maillist).