[pmwiki-users] PmFeed (RSS) error

Robert Riebisch rr at bttr-software.de
Sun Aug 23 05:51:54 PDT 2020

Hi Moni,

>> So you just copied PmWiki-supplied "docs\sample-config.php" to
>> "local/config.php" and added include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/pmfeed.php");
>> at the end of the file?

??

>> Did you also create the "pub/cache" directory? Is it writable?
>
> Yes, I did create that directory and yes, it is writable.

Okay. On my installation "pub/cache" is not used (?). It's still empty
after fetching a feed.

> I now uploaded the very same complete wiki directory where pmfeed
> doesn't work locally in 3 different newer PHP environments onto one of
> my actual web spaces and, damn, it works there.

A step forward.

> So it must be something with XAMPP or Uniserver
> (https://sourceforge.net/projects/miniserver/files/Uniform%20Server%20ZeroXIV/14_0_2_ZeroXIV/)
> which I need to figure out!

I have no experience with XAMPP or Uniserver.

> I will try the suggested tweaks and let you know if I can get it working
> on my local machine.

Okay.
I'll be away from my account for the next 5 or so weeks.
If there are still any issue, maybe somebody else can step-in.

> Thank you for your help!

You're welcome!

Cheers,
Robert