[pmwiki-users] Hierarchical pages

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Apr 26 07:48:33 PDT 2020

On 26/04/2020 15:38, Michael Eager wrote:
> BTW, I didn't see my email on the pmwiki mailing list, nor your reply.
> I received the CC to my email address.

The mailing list is occasionally becomes unstable, when I notice it I
e-mail Pm and he restarts it. It then takes some time for the queues to
be processed.

When you send a message, it may or may not be sent back to you, there is
an option in the settings:

   https://www.pmichaud.com/mailman/options/pmwiki-users

When your e-mail is either in the "To:" field or the "CC:" field, then
the mailing list doesn't send the same message to you (it assumes you
already got it at the same time it did).

Very rarely, the list may hold a message for approval from a moderator
(Pm).

> I don't see either message in the email archive.

Mine appears there:
https://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2020-April/064620.html
but both yours indeed do not -- they may appear later, or may have been
lost (this is rare).

I have 2 other mailboxes subscribed to the list, and indeed I see my own
messages but not your last 2.

Let's see if this message will appear in the archive, and will be sent
to the subscribers.

Petko