[pmwiki-users] Suggestions for online doc wiki please

Pete Lomax petelomax at ymail.com
Sat Sep 28 14:04:27 PDT 2019

I have some documentation that I want to pmwiki-fi.

Currently I use a small program to convert some 1000 internal files to chm or online html, and can
easily adapt that to do most of the final gruntwork, once I know precisely what the target is.

The [non-editable] online docs are currently at http://phix.x10.mx/docs/html/phix.htm

My first stab at the first page is http://phix.x10.mx/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Wiki

Previously I originally created PCAN (of which the latter is a part) via web scraping and another one-off
program that I still have somewhere (but will never use in anger again).

If curious, see https://bitbucket.org/petelomax/phix/src - specifically docs/phix/makephix.exw, phix.htm, and
docs/phix/src/toc.txt - to fully understand what I already have.

Not particularly worried about the graphics on the first page, and I already have a geshi widget for code,
it is the lhs menu that needs most help, and I can live without the hide/unhide feature of that.

Any tips for making the pmwiki version as close as possible to the online docs would be most appreciated.