[pmwiki-users] New features to be enabled in the PmWiki core

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Sun Sep 8 13:19:31 PDT 2019

Le 08/09/2019 à 21:35, Petko Yotov a écrit :
> On 29/08/2019 23:05, jdd at dodin.org wrote:
>> I use a lot the recipe (don't remember the name) that allows to have
>> an edit link for each title in a page.
>
> This is probably SectionEdit.

yes, it's this one (248 lines of code!)

also

pagetoc.php (much more complex than I could imagine before looking at
the code :-()
counter.php (very simple, don't seems to care about IP uniqueness)
video5 and html5audio (used some time, very simple code)

and I have

signalwhenmarkup (no idea why nor if it's used by an other recipe)

> I don't expect to find the free time and peace to implement this in the
> near future. :-/

it's a very convenient feature, many thanks for the numerous author(s),
beginning by pm himself!

> But you will still be able to install the recipe from the Cookbook.

that's the main point.

By the way there is a problem with pmwiki updates: we miss some way to
know if the cookbooks are up to date and to update them if necessary (or
I don't know one)

thanks a lot for this great piece of code!!

jdd

--
http://dodin.org