[pmwiki-users] New features to be enabled in the PmWiki core

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Sep 1 14:38:32 PDT 2019

I've added a basic "sortable tables" function, see:

   https://pmwiki.org/Tables#sortable

By "basic" I mean numeric and alphabetic sorting only, but it is
extensible for other comparisons like dates.

You can get the latest development code from the ChangeLog or the
Subversion pages, or you can test this anywhere on the wiki.

Like discussed, this will be disabled by default until the administrator
enables it with $EnableSortable = 1;

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades