[pmwiki-users] New features to be enabled in the PmWiki core

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Oct 4 02:30:08 PDT 2019

Just a quick reply, this is already possible if your username field has
the attribute required=required (for recent browsers).

For the default edit form and the upload form, this is enabled since
2.2.119.

For previous PmWiki versions you can add this to config.php:

   $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;
   $InputTags['e_author']['required'] = 'required';

Petko