[pmwiki-users] PmToc and SectionEdit

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Nov 22 06:21:23 PST 2019

I found a problem with an automatic TOC which is inserted right before
the first heading in the page -- it separates the "sectionedit" link
from the heading.

I've implemented a workaround for the next version.

You can get and test the pre-release from Subversion or download it as a
ZIP archive from the ChangeLog page -- only pmwiki-utils.js changed for
this fix.

Here is how to make both features work successfully with the latest
pmwiki-utils.js.

For SectionEdit, enable $SectionEditHeaderLinkSpan:

   $SectionEditHeaderLinkSpan = true;

Optionally, if you want the "(Edit)" links to float to the right side,
and to be smaller in size than the headings, add to pub/css/local.css,
instead of the code I suggested earlier:

   span.sectionedit { float: right; font-size: .9rem; }

In a wikifarm, instead of local.css, you can add to farmconfig.php:
   $HTMLStylesFmt['float-sectionedit'] = 'span.sectionedit { float:
right; font-size: .9rem; }';

Petko