[pmwiki-users] required="required" attributes

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Nov 19 13:49:08 PST 2019

1. Good idea, thanks, I will add it for the next release.

To enable the formnovalidate attribute it in the current version, you
can simply define it in config.php:

   $InputTags['e_cancelbutton']['formnovalidate'] = 'formnovalidate';

There should never be a need to edit core PmWiki files, everything can
be configured, enabled, disabled or overridden from config.php. (If
there is no way to change something from local configuration, tell us
and we'll add a way.)

2. The comma at the end of the array is not functionally problematic,
and I left it because I didn't like the diffs -- adding a new line of
attributes created 2 lines of diffs. It is amazing that someone noticed
it. :-)

3. The upload form doesn't have a Cancel button.

Thanks,
Petko