[pmwiki-users] Fox forms and notify issues

Michael Eager eager at eagercon.com
Sun Nov 17 16:53:06 PST 2019

I'm using Fox to create a comment submission form.  Captcha is used to
validate submission.  The form creates a new page and sends an email.

I'm trying to resolve several issues.

* Display captcha error message:

I'd like to display a "failed captcha" message beside the entry field,
similar to what I'm doing with validating an email address using
(:foxcheck:) and (:foxmessage:).  It appears that the captcha message
can only be displayed using (:foxmessage:).  This displays more info
than I would like, including a link to the newly created page.

* Duplicate email sent:

When a form is created, I'm receiving two email messages.  I have a
single entry in the EMailList:
   notify=comment at dest.org

* Test if comment successfully submitted

I'd like to print a message when a comment is submitted, not the
complete list of messages.

Michael Eager    eager at eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306