[pmwiki-users] Any way to get page counts with breaks based on a PTV?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Nov 13 12:01:03 PST 2019

I've added this for 2.2.121. There will be a new pseudovariable
{$$EachCount} similar to {$$PageGroupCount} that will contain the number
of pages in the current "each" loop.

I'm not sure if the name {$$EachCount} is good, could be
{$$CurrentLoopCount} or something else, if anyone has ideas, before we
release it.

To test this, please get the prerelease as a ZIP file from the ChangeLog
page, or from Subversion (only scripts/pagelist.php is updated for
this).

So in your template you can use {$$EachCount}:

(:template last "{=$:department}":)
{=$:department} contains {$$EachCount} pages.

See for example, Cookbook.B* pages, ordered by maintainer:

   https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/EachCount

If you use (:template last "{=$:department}":) you need to also order
the pagelist by $:department, like you did.

Petko