[pmwiki-users] Numbered Sections cookbook recipe

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Nov 13 08:34:23 PST 2019

On 13/11/2019 15:56, Petko Yotov wrote:
> Core numbered headings currently depend on the table of contents, but
> that should be refactored to become an independent function. Now, if
> the sections are less than 3 (configurable), there is no TOC and the
> headings are not numbered.

For the next version, if both PmTOC and NumberedHeadings are enabled,
but their number is less than MinNumber (see documentation), the
headings will be numbered.

It will be possible to only enable numbered headings and suppress the
TOC by setting MinNumber to a very large number, something like this:

   $PmTOC = array(
     'Enable' = 1, # still needed
     'NumberedHeadings' => '1.A.a.i', # for example
     'MinNumber' => 9999999,
   );

This is now in Subversion, I'll release 2.2.121 in the next few days.

Petko