[pmwiki-users] Exploring the use of pwWiki

f86M admin at f86m.com
Thu May 9 03:07:21 PDT 2019

I use it for a few different sites.  F86M.com is mainly for my own
amusement and learning, every 6 months or so I'll look in to a feature I
can implement, but my main problem is a lack of time. Most others stay
closer to the base template.

And I run an intranet at work for managing pages of class material and
videos for students.  Staff only needed a little training on how to use
the page editor, and a few savvy ones did custom group/page .css editing.

It's quite easy to modify and manage compared to other CMS options I
looked at.