[pmwiki-users] A decade

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jul 23 04:21:15 PDT 2019

Thank you all for your nice words! :-)

Also thanks to:
* all who write and maintain recipes and skins,
* all who help with the documentation, translations, and website,
* all who ask questions which help us improve and to those who answer
them :-),
* all who report errors, request features and continuously push for
improvements to both the core and the addons!

Obviously thanks to Pm who wrote this amazingly adaptable and stable
piece of software and released it as Free software!

Kind regards,
Petko