[pmwiki-users] Syntax highlighting recipes

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 06:41:17 PDT 2019

Hi,

Feel free to have a try with the CodeMirror recipe (
https://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CodeMirror).

When I managed to make work CodeMirror in rendering-only mode for all the
extra languages, I found it a nice alternative to SourceBlock and its
un-maintained GeSHI.
It shouldn't be too difficult to write a compatibility recipe able to
translate SourceBlock (:source... :) blocks into CodeMirror (:code...:)
ones.

Regard,
Dfaure