[pmwiki-users] HttpVariables needs updating for PHP 7.2+

randy at brownragfilms.com randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Apr 29 13:02:50 PDT 2019

Last August I reported on the HttpVariables-Talk page that the recipe has four instances of Markup_e() and so needs updating for PHP 7.2+. The last version at https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/HttpVariables is dated 2017-08-17.

The person listed as the maintainer is no longer involved in PmWiki development (the last I heard).

I looked into fixing it myself, but after studying the code I concluded it would be better if someone more knowledgeable about PHP tackled it.

Can anyone out there make the fix?

Randy