[pmwiki-users] PHP 5.3

David Bruce Murray dbmurray at musicscribe.com
Sat Apr 27 12:05:19 PDT 2019

Thanks for the responses to my question about PHP 5.3.

I did a completely fresh installation of the latest version of pmwiki.

Because I had used spacewikiwords in the past, I had to remove
underscores from about 30000 files to make sure my links would continue
to work. Once I had done that, I flipped the switch to PHP 7 and for the
most part, everything works.

The only thing I can't get to work now are YouTube embeds. I had used
swf-sites2 before, but that didn't work with the new install.

Abe is supposed to be compatible, and it would work if I didn't specify
a skin in config.php. Once I specified a skin in config.php, however, it
only displays the Youtube link.

Are there any other methods for embedding YouTube videos?

David Murray