[pmwiki-users] Error after upgrade?

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 06:50:01 PDT 2018

Slim Table of Contents and Section Edit require Signal When Markup to
be present so they can check whether they are appearing in
(:markup:)(:toc:)(:markupend:)

However, if I recall correctly, php doesn't care if a global variable
is declared before checking it, so these recipes could both NOT
require SignalMarkupMarkup, and they'd just fail in the event someone
was trying to document (:markup:) of the recipes.  If a site has no
documentation/examples of these recipes (mine doesn't, for example),
then there should be no actual requirement to have
signalwhenmarkup.php.

That might make things easier for some people, yes?

--Peter