[pmwiki-users] how to "edit here" ?

Peter Kay pkay42 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 05:44:12 PST 2018

I have used Section Edit
(https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SectionEdit ) in the past to do
this; I don't know if that's currently working?  There was some issue
with SignalWhenMarkup; I looked at it at some point and the recipes
could fairly easily drop needing SignalWhenMarkup, but I didn't look
any further.

I have a working-draft of a recipe that lets one edit small sections
of a page (a single line, a few words, etc); if that's more what you
need I could share that.  I have been thinking to expand it to larger
sections, but haven't gotten there yet.

--Peter Kay