[pmwiki-users] Maintenance templates?

Johan Bengtsson elijah at chalmers.se
Fri Mar 9 04:41:53 CST 2018

On Thu, 8 Mar 2018, Johan Bengtsson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there is a cookbook recipe or similar to do something like
> this:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Unreferenced
>
> A piece of code that is put in a page and then displays an info box and puts
> the page in a certain category or sets a variable.

I came up with something myself, it's not finished but appears to be working:

In groupheader or similar:

(:if ! equal "{*$:itactt_notrans}" "":)
(:table align=center style="border:3px solid black; background-color:white"
width=50% :)
(:cell align=center valign=bottom:)
Attach:Svar/GroupHeader/Gartoon_actions_messagebox_warning.svg
'''Maintenance required''' '''Reason:''' No translation! List of all pages
[[Svar/NoTrans | lacking translation]]. '''Date:{*$:itactt_notrans}'''
'''Comment:{*$:itactt_comment}'''