[pmwiki-users] unicode-bidi

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jan 28 05:28:38 CST 2018

Recent PmWiki versions have the "rtl" and "ltr" classes that can be also
used as wikistyles, but in browsers these styles only override the text
content and only inline "child nodes" of the element, but not block
nodes like a paragraph. When you use a div block, sometimes PmWiki will
wrap the internal content with <p> paragraph tags which are block child
nodes.

You can use in the wiki these:

   %p rtl% This paragraph will be reversed.

I've added the child nodes to the core for the next version:

   .rtl, .rtl * {direction:rtl; unicode-bidi:bidi-override;}

If you add the same to your pmwiki/pub/css/local.css file, or if you
upgrade to 2.2.107 in a few days, you should be able to use it in your
wiki like this:

   >>rtl<<
   This block will be reversed.
   >><<