[pmwiki-users] is there an vim plugin for editing web pages?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Jan 5 01:58:56 CST 2018

There is a "GhostText" extension for Firefox that claims to do this:
   https://addons.mozilla.org/bg/firefox/addon/ghosttext/

If you edit your own wiki, there are a few programs that allow you to do
it via command line (console/terminal) and let you configure your editor
(including vim). I believe the first one was "pmwe", I have attached a
GPL-licensed copy of it to this message. There are also:
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Pywe
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EmacsPmWikiMode

I have used none of the above, maybe the people who have can comment.

Petko