[pmwiki-users] Talk Pages

Stef stefct4 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 11:53:01 CST 2018

Hi,

On 18.02.2018 08:58, Dominique Faure wrote:

> IMHO, these practises are good candidates as Cookbook recipes. Nobody
> say that recipes should always provide a bunch of php/js/ scripts.

This is why the Cookbook category "Markup Only" exists
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupOnly). Maybe someone should
create a "Talk Pages" recipe in this category (unfortunately, I don't
have time for this myself at the moment).

~~Stef

> On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 6:12 AM, Christopher Cox <ccox at endlessnow.com
> <mailto:ccox at endlessnow.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 02/17/2018 08:47 PM, Chuck Dee wrote:
>
>         Perhaps there needs to be another category of modifications
>         other than recipes
>         that covers this level of complexity.  I've seen other
>         modifications that
>         require modification to code in several locations that I
>         haven't thought were
>         recipes, but that's what they're called.
>

>     The point is this is "easy" and requires no code modifications.
>     Just some markup on a page to implement.

> --
> Dominique

GPG-Fingerprint: 96D4 3C3B F279 6760 AC89 5432 E2D7 FFA7 BB30 B036