[pmwiki-users] Deprecated: Function create_function() in line 481 of pmwiki.php

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Feb 8 09:35:44 CST 2018

On 08/02/2018 16:10, Hans-Jürgen Godau wrote:
> Thank you for your hints. I finally found the offending places/recipes.
> One

If these recipes are published on the Cookbook you can mention this, and
maybe how you fixed it, on their talk pages.

> (possible) hint: I undefined the Markup_e definition in pmwiki.php to
> get
> the stack-trace. Otherwise I would have missed one call...
>
> Is it correct that there is still a call to Markup_e in
> scripts/vardoc.php?

This call doesn't raise a warning because the 4th argument is a callable
function name, not PHP code to be evaluated in PCCF()/create_function().
In that case Markup_e() just calls Markup().

But for consistency, I'll change it to Markup() for the next version.

Thanks,
Petko