[pmwiki-users] Wiki page broken: Cookbook/TreeMenu

Kevin R. Bulgrien kevinb at systemsdesignusa.com
Fri Dec 7 17:39:23 PST 2018

The wiki page:

  https://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TreeMenu

may require administrative attention as it spews a storm of errors:

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/pmwiki/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1777
ERROR: pat=/^\(:(treemenu|treemenuend)\s?:\)/e preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead

I am not sure how to correct this as a user.

Part of the reason I am interested in this page is because I had to
fix the recipe to resurrect a pmwiki after migrating from PHP 5.6
to PHP 7.2.  I figured I'd share my changes, but cannot access the
page.  Clicking the edit and history links also produce the errors.

Kevin Bulgrien