[pmwiki-users] Problem using AuthUser

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Mon Aug 6 00:46:42 PDT 2018

I'm trying to convert to AuthUser. However, when I try to login in, it goes
right back to the login screen

I have AuthUser enabled. The first part of config.php looks like:

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$WikiTitle = 'My Title';

$PageLogoUrl = "$PubDirUrl/images/my_header.jpg";

$EnableUpload = 1;
$UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group/$Name';
$EnableUploadVersions=1;

# We want to be able to enable password protection on pages
$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = array(crypt('pw'), crypt('pw2'));
$DefaultPasswords['read'] = array('@read', crypt('pw3'), crypt('pw4'));
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = array('@edit', crypt('pw5'));
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = array('@edit', crypt('pw6'));

# Enable AuthUser
include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");

NOTE: using the "old" (existed before switch to AuthUser) pwX passwords still
works, as it should...just not the new user/pass combinations.

/SiteAdmin/AuthUser looks like:

user1: $!$<password created with (:encrypt wonderland:)>
.