[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.98 released

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed May 31 15:22:12 CDT 2017

On 2017-05-31 22:01, ABClf wrote:
> One tiny question about responsive skin provided in latest pmwiki
> version : how different is it as compared to Skins/2016 ?

See the ChangeLog, there are many changes from the 2016 skin, after the
discussions we had on the mailing list, on the talk page and on the PITS
page, and a few people who contacted me directly.

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog#v2298

I forgot to repeat, the new skin is still beta, it will be improved as
we find ways to do it (that means it might change a little in the
future). See however the goals of a core skin: it should be not overly
complex for a newcomer to understand and be able to customize or build
upon.

The new skin is enabled on pmwiki.org so hopefully any potential
problems should be easily noticed, reported, reproduced and fixed.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
Release notes  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes