[pmwiki-users] Blogit (:includesection:) problem after upgrade

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri May 12 16:17:46 CDT 2017

 > if you replace your sidebar inclusion text with (:if equal
 > {$bi_BlogIt_Enabled} 1:)XXX(:include Site.BlogIt-SideBar:)  so you see
 > the XXX?  If not, then very likely the BlogIt code isn't loading (and
 > bi_BlogIt_Enabled hasn't been set to true).
As Peter suggests, from a quick look at your site, it doesn't look like
BlogIt is actually being activated, which explains why you just see the
untranslated BlogIt markup. So first, work out why it's not being activated.

Also, depending what version of bBlogIt you're upgrading from, make sure
you take a look at the upgrade steps. Might be a few things you have to do.

  ~ ~ Dave