[pmwiki-users] wrong summary for cookbook recipe PageAction-IconPack

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat May 6 06:29:49 CDT 2017

You had a second definition of the page text variable Summary:

    (:Summary:Contains the '[[PmWiki/AvailableActions|action]]'
      links (like Browse, Edit, History, etc.), placed at the
      top of the page, see [[PmWiki/site page actions]]:)

in the section "Step 3. Edit Site.PageActions" I removed it.

The "Summary:..." line at the top of the page is a page text variable.
Another way to define it would be "(:Summary:...:)", and if there are
more than one, the later ones in the page overwrite earlier ones, and
this second format overwrites the first format.

First all "Summary:..." (if any) in the page are processed, then all
"(:Summary:...:)" (if any) and the last value is kept. When the category
pagelist tries to get the $:Summary page text variable, that last value
will be shown.

Petko

---
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog