[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.100 released

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jul 30 20:22:44 CDT 2017

I've released 2.2.101 that should fix this but likely becomes
incompatible with PHP4.

If anyone still does use PHP 4 and cannot upgrade it, but must upgrade
PmWiki, please contact me and we'll figure out a workaround.

This is not a problem, I just want to test my workaround on an actual
PHP4 installation before publishing it for all.

Petko

--
PmWeekly Blog  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/News
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog