[pmwiki-users] New addon: Lightweight WYSIWYG editor

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Jul 28 13:16:12 CDT 2017

The current version doesn't warn in some cases of errors or failures
(yet). The wiki is configured to require an author name and when the
Author field was empty the Demo silently failed to save the page,
without warning.

Sorry if you unsuccessfully have tried to edit. The Demo should now be
editable: $EnablePostAuthorRequired set to 0 until the recipe is fixed.

Petko

---
PmWeekly Blog  :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/News
Change log     :  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog