[pmwiki-users] Pm2Media - PmWiki to MediaWiki converter

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:23:02 CST 2017

Greetings, I'm looking at possibly converting one of the wikis I manage
using PmWiki to MadiaWiki (an old proposal for this particular wiki which
is now in it's 3rd home in 12 years).

Question for the list is whether anyone has any experience with this
utility, which is described as follows:
"Pm2Media is a PmWiki to MediaWiki converter, reading contents of an
existing PmWiki, converting it into MediaWiki syntax and then posting it
into a MediaWiki. ..."

Its URL is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pm2media/

One possible issue e is that this Pm2Media converter was last tested with
PmWiki 2.1.27.

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

Don Osborn