[pmwiki-users] Responsive skin added to core, enabled on pmwiki.org

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Fri Apr 28 08:51:04 CDT 2017

On 2017-04-28 15:15, Hans wrote:
>> In the last few days I've been working on the responsive skin for the
>> core, based on the 2016 skin.[*]
>
>> It is now added to subversion and will be in 2.2.98. You can get it
>> with
>> the pre-release archive here:
>>    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Subversion
>
> is it possible to test it now as a separate skin (update 2016 skin?),
> before it gets added to PMWiki core?
> I am not using Subversion

Here is the skin:
   http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki-devel/pmwiki-responsive.zip

This will be easier for you now, but if some day someone wants to get
all the pre-release code including the skin, exported from Subversion as
a ZIP archive, on the PmWiki:Subversion page there is a link to this
archive:

   http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki-devel/pmwiki-latest-svn.zip

That's what I meant by "You can get it with the pre-release archive".
You can download this ZIP archive even if you don't use Subversion.

Now added this link also to the Download page.

Inside the archive, the directory pub/skins/pmwiki-responsive contains
the new skin.

Petko